THE DOOR WREATH CERTAINLY IS A CLASSIC AMONG DECORATIONS!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Draw a circle of about 3 cm in diameter on the paper. Then draw a smaller circle of about 1,5 cm in diameter inside the big one.
- 2 Cut out both the large circle and the circle inside it. This gives you a ring that is the base for the wreath.
- 3 Cut out lots of small pieces of tissue paper, about 2 x 2 cm and crumple them up into small balls.
- 4 Put glue on the cardboard circle and press on the balls of tissue paper so that they completely cover it.
- 5 Then twist the gold thread around the entire wreath. If you want you can tape the back so that the thread stays in place.
This is what you need
- Firm cardboard, preferably green
- Tissue paper, green
- Nice thread, perhaps in gold