The perfect decoration for the Christmas tree has to be a cracker! Make a tiny one for your dolls' tree!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Cut the flower stick (or straw) to 1.5 cm.
- 2 Cut a piece of the tissue paper of about 5 x 5 cm. If you make a similar piece in another colour then the cracker is especially attractive.
- 3 Place the stick in the middle of the paper and mark the short sides.
- 4 Then fold the paper from the sides into the markings.
- 5 Make small cuts up to the markings so that it is fringed.
- 6 Apply glue in the middle of the tissue paper and then roll it around the stick.
- 7 Wrap the patterned tape around so that it is attached.
- 8 Cut a piece of string, about 10 cm. Tie the ends around the fringes.
- 9 Prepared and ready to hang on the dolls’ Christmas tree!
This is what you need
- Flower stick or straw
- Tissue paper
- Patterned tape