Sweet little candlestick
CANDLESTICKS ALWAYS CREATE A WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE. HERE IS ONE MADE OF PLASTIC BEADS!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Print out the template for how the beads should be positioned.
- 2 Place the beads as shown on the template. One candlestick and two ”feet” for it to stand on.
- 3 Ask an adult to help you to place the oven paper over the pearls and then iron carefully until the beads fuse together and are attached to each other. Let it cool.
- 4 Then carefully peel off the candlestick and the candlestick’s ”feet” from the base.
- 5 Glue the ”feet” in place so that the candlestick can stand on its own. Prepared and ready for the doll’s house!
This is what you need
- Mini plastic beads, white, yellow and green or any other colour you like.
- Mini-bead base
- Iron (ask an adult for help!)
- Oven paper