Sew a pillow
Need a new pillow for your favorite chair? Now you can make your own!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Pick out a fabric you like.
- 2 Cut two tiny squares, the exact same size.
- 3 Put the two opposite sides against each other. Pin in place.
- 4 Sew carefully from edge to edge, leave one side free for you to fill the pillow with cotton.
- 5 Turn inside and out.
- 6 Fill with cotton.
- 7 Fold the hem and finish sewing the last bit from the outside. If you like you can garnish the pillow with a cute button or something else you think is pretty!
This is what you need