Scent of carnations
THE SCENT OF DRIED CARNATIONS IS OFTEN ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTMAS. MAKE A FRAGRANT CHRISTMAS FLOWER FOR YOUR DOLL'S HOUSE!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Glue the ribbon onto the cork, or paste on the tape. Now you have a lovely vase!
- 2 Press a piece of blu-tack into the bottom of the vase.
- 3 Then press the carnations carefully down in the blu-tack.
- 4 Ready to put on the table in the doll’s house!
This is what you need
- A few whole carnations
- Christmassy ribbon or patterned tape
- A small cork (we use a cork from a scent bottle)