Make your own little play tent and fill it with cute pillows for your dolls in the dollhouse.
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Glue the sticks together two and two so you have two V-shapes.
- 2 Glue the two V’s together in the top and you have the frame for the tent.
- 3 Cut the fabric in a half circle and cut a circle in the top so the fabric will fit around the frame of the tent.
- 4 Glue the fabric on to the frame and let the sticks show at the top of the tent.
This is what you need
- 4 thin wooden sticks, like BBQ Skewers
- Fabric of your Choice