Nothing says fun like a festive piñata!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Cut the paper into two identical cloud shapes and one long strip.
- 2 Glue the strip along the outer edge on to one of the paper clouds.
- 3 Attach the string to the strip so you can hang the piñata.
- 4 Glue the other paper cloud on to the strip to create the back side of your piñata.
- 5 Take your tissue paper and make cuts along one side a centimeter or two from the top to create a fringe effect. It's quicker to cut while the strips are folded up ;-).
- 6 Cover the piñata with the fringed tissue paper.
- 7 Decorate your piñata with eyes and a happy mouth!
This is what you need
- Tissue paper