Picture frames of mini-beads
MAKE YOUR OWN PICTURE FRAMES FOR YOUR TINY ARTWORK!
MAKE YOUR OWN PICTURE FRAMES FOR YOUR TINY DRAWINGS AND ARTWORK!
Ready to place on a wall in your doll’s house!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Use a small drawing or a photo. If you have a photocopier you can shrink a large drawing so it fits in the doll’s house.
- 2 Measure the size of the picture then make the frame of beads. Try different shapes and colours!
- 3 Ask an adult to help you to place the oven paper over the pearls and then iron carefully until the beads fuse together and are attached to each other. Let it cool.
- 4 Then carefully peel off the frame from the base and glue it in place on the picture. If needed, put a piece of steardy paper on the back.
- 5 Ready to place on a wall in your doll’s house!
This is what you need
- Mini-bead base
- Iron (ask an adult for help!)
- Oven paper
- A small drawing