Pappa Pastell’s striped rug
PAPPA PASTELL'S REAL NAME IS PÄR OTTOSSON AND HE WRITES A SWEDISH BLOG ON INTERIOR DECORATION, COLOURS, BAKING AND NOT LEAST DOLL'S HOUSES! HERE HE PROVIDES TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DOLL'S HOUSE MORE PERSONALISED WITH YOUR VERY OWN RUG.
- To Pappa Pastell’s blog: http://blogg.loppi.se/pappapastell/
- To Pappa Pastell’s instagram: http://instagram.com/pearottosson
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Lay out the plastic film and spread the glue.
- 2 Cut pieces of yarn that you fold in two and press down into the glue. Carry on until your rug is the perfect length.
- 3 Cut the edges and voilà you have a rug!
This is what you need
- Plastic film