Make a pom pom
LIKE BIG EXPLODING FLOWERS OR TINY BALLS OF RUSTLING PAPER.
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 Cut small pieces of paper, the same size, approx. 4x5cm (1.6-2 in). Stack the paper on top of one another.
- 2 Cut small pieces of paper, the same size, approx. 4x5cm (1.6-2 in). Stack the paper on top of one another.
- 3 Prune the ends of the tissue into round shapes.
- 4 Wrap the wire or thread around the centre of the folded tissue
- 5 Pull apart each layer, separating it from the centre one piece at a time.
- 6 Hang together or one by one. Attach it to the ceiling with a small piece of tape.
This is what you need
- Crêpe paper
- Wire or thread