Get inspired by Karin and her daughter Lena and make your own four-poster bed for the Lundby dollhouse!
Have you tried this decorating tip? Or have you created something else for your doll’s house? Share your photos on Instagram, tag them #lundbydiy !
- 1 You can use barbecue sticks (make sure to cut off sharp edges) or straws for the four-poster bed, we use stable paper straws, which are easy to cut to size using a pair of scissors.
- 2 Cut into four slightly higher sections that you glue in place at each corner of the bed.
- 3 Then glue four straw sections at the top to form a frame.
- 4 Cover the frame in a nice fabric, we use a small piece of netting.
This is what you need
- Paper straws or barbecue sticks (make sure to cut off sharp edges)
- Some fabric